Sunday, September 7, 2008

brain sex

I recently took a fascinating gender test to determine what the sex of my brain really is. I was mildly surprised [or not] to learn that I am apparently genderless. Whether this is a good or bad thing is questionable but I am quite relieved that I didn't get categorized as a man.

These days, my diet has been consisted of mostly watermelons. And not to be biased or anything but I truly believe that Korean watermelons are ichiban (not like I've had any other kind of watermelon besides American or Korean). I don't really fancy the seeds but it's totally worth it in the end.

I'm very stressed and very lax at the same time. It's not the best situation, really. Just thinking about the SATs or college apps makes me sick and consequently, I don't think about them at all and since I don't think about it, I get even more frazzled. And I quote Epik High's "One," - time is ticking, t-time is ticking away. fuck!

anyways, what a pointless post. I had so many things to rant about as I opened anorexic turtle but after I got my first point down, my mind came to a blank. short term memory FTW.