Saturday, September 13, 2008

tensai

What an exhausting week. I think I averaged roughly 3 hours of sleep every night this week, if not less. But in my defense, I really don't understand how anybody can sleep for 7 hours on a school night

In other news, blockles has taken over my life. It is all I do. And I play shamelessly. At home with my dad or mom in the desk right next to mine, at work, at a friend's house... but it's become an addiction. I get withdrawal symptoms after about three hours of blockle-free time.

My dad's home which means good food! Today, we went out for sushi (FINALLY!) at a quaint place called Satsuma Sushi in Mountain View. I had this orgasmic roll with cream cheese, salmon, eel, avocado deep fried in tempura and seasoned with a special teriyaki house sauce. And we had a 70 dollar platter of pure sashimi and nigiri. Multiple orgasm.

Of course, that's not the only reason why I am so excited to have my dad home...

Really!

meanwhile, this college application process is still a pain in the ass. And no, not in a Sex & Mutilation way or feminine rhyme way (AP lit related inside jokes) but in a "this is going to be the death of me" way. I was really offended when my sister told me that she knew I'd fuck myself over with college apps because of my great time management skills but I have to admit, sadly, that she is frighteningly right.

But even though college and etc is a bitch, I wouldn't give up my senior year so far for anything.

a booger just flew out of my nose.

there, I end my post on that strange note.