Saturday, February 28, 2009

107

All it took was Malware... and 3 hours early morning of battling it out against the 'AntiVirus 360' worm and dozens of Trojan Vundos. My computer crashed about four times, the screen turned a deadly blue two times, and I repeatedly slammed my face into my laptop, wailing, the whole way through. Just imagining a parasitic worm wiggling through my precious Pikey repulsed me. I was a mother watching her child get sick- really sick- after a week of fevers and coughs, and it was such a helpless feeling.

But healing my laptop is such a relief. I felt pretty hacker logging into my system configuration and registry; I feel like I know my computer better now. I guess whipping my child really lets our blood flow as one. (ha ha ha.)

Anyways, I shall be more careful where I go now. I'm pretty sure the trojans came from all the Chuck I was watching on different sites. This is why I do not trust sidereel but... desperate times called for desperate measures.

I've been pretty disconnected from the world this week- mostly because I spent most of my days sleeping and watching Chuck. Thursday was probably the worst because I had no cellphone and the viruses affected my gtalk and facebook- cut off from all means of communication.

I finally uploaded pictures from Korea onto my laptop, and I plan to pick out a few to put in a facebook album. Because nothing is official until it is on facebook.

That has been my life. I think I also deserve to die in Assassin because I am very half-assing this game now. Eyes on the prize.

today was also an adventure. Oh, the things we sacrifice to see some pandas on a wall.