Thursday, October 1, 2009

dedicated to jerrie

On cloud nine, the heart-stopping anxiety dulls. Now it's smothered like a bruise. I don't know why Jerrie told me to do this but I was excited by the fact that someone will be reading this. So yeeeeeeah enjoy this as you laugh at me from the hallway and give me those JUDGMENT EYES and make me feel bad because you also once called me fat.

"I'm ready" -Thom Yorke

Radiohead is by far the best essay writing music. Not trance.

I found out a few days ago that I am a light fanatic. Because it "juxtaposes the darkness of my heart"

Horrid thought, no! not here!

Your honky gramma be trippin'

This was a very interesting experience, Jerrie. There are undiscovered patches in the mind that kind of spill all over the place.

But yes, I do worry for myself at times like this. At the point of no return, the tipping point, the four corners ( I made that last one up ) When I dream I only dream of the future. which just saddens me when I wake up. doesn't that suck.