Thursday, October 8, 2009

I peed 5 times in 2 hours!

note the time on this thing! it'll blow your mind. not really if you really know me.

no, I'm not up early. I'm up really late.

there's nothing worse than being kicked out of your own room when you want to study for a midterm about your own race. that you know you're going to fail. which just makes a sad life even sadder. because it's like rachel, how hard can it be to learn about asian people?

asian people are so complicated you actually have no idea how hard it can actually be to learn about them.

I'm back to my radiohead phase too. this means my life is getting sadder and sadder and that I contemplate suicide more than I used to. HAHA okay not that extreme. never suicide... maybe something like idk, failing out or like just going to bed and never waking up shit like that you know?

My body is exhausted