Friday, May 30, 2008

dancing through life

Hello world!

My past week has been quite the roller coaster... like the Grizzly in Great America. Why is this the best analogy? The Grizzly is the rockiest, most painful, and funnest roller coaster in the whole amusement park. I lie, it is not the funnest but it IS somewhat fun so...
anyways. the reason why I say that is because this week has been quite rocky, painful and fun. I had a little panic attack for the last physics test of the year on Wednesday, my caffeine addiction was quite painful to deal with, and Rockband became a necessity in my life. I shall expand on that later but more importantly now:

PROS AND CONS: AP GOV/ECON
pros: I will not have only 3 AP classes in high school.
Everybody else is doing it...?
I will be disowned if I don't.
It is rumoured to be not that difficult
More interesting since reg. gov will be full of dumb white kids like this year.

cons: I have AP lit and if I didn't take AP gov, I MAY get an A
Less to do during summer.
Kind of BS AP class. J.Young says some colleges don't even count it.
Busy work. More time to expand my horizons.. discover my destiny.. find myself

still in rough decision but... in the end, who cares. I don't. I am more concerned abut physics H now. which I would talk about but I don't feel like it.

Anyways, surprise to you, Jacqueline Liu, if you read this, but I can no longer get a gym membership. Why? Because my sister disapproves and if she does, it is law. I will be dragged out to go running with her every morning and whatnot but if it does not work out, I shall join thee at Right Stuff. I don't necessarily desire to be a stick and anorexic looking like Jacqueline, but I'd like to be fit and healthy and not the stuffy, obese marshmallow I am now.

Putting that aside, I realized that my I was born to be obese. I am the happiest when eating and my body structure is allows me to eat nonstop and my mouth is huge.

More? okay, more. I do not understand men who are fruits. I mean, I am an in-the-closet feminist but I cannot deny that men are supposed to be the dominant sex. They always have been. It'd be nice for a change and all because I do disapprove of the degrading and inferior image that women are still expected to live by in modern day society, but that does not mean that men should turn into... fruits. I understand the concept of the survival of the fittest and the impossibility of two dominant coexisting natures but it is even shameful to me to see men who appear as if they have given up the perpetual fight. These fruits seek constant reassurance of their appearance, attractiveness, intelligence, and ultimately: their masculinity. They are codependent and clingy. They are, in other words, WIMPS.
As ridiculous as it may sound, I honestly place half the blame of these creatures on brands such as Abercrombie and Fitch and Hollister. I'm not much to say because I am not in date with the fashion industry's status quo, but I believe that the new generation of fruity "men" is conjured from those baby pink t-shirts that say "Real men wear pink." I do not joke. In the coming age of escalating self consciousness and the obsession with metro fashion, what man can spend time at bars watching "the game" instead of at the mall, looking for the perfect skinny jeans that are just sexy enough but not yet screaming "gay." And again, as all unnatural and unwanted phenomenons in the world, the blame is traced back to women. Women who idolize the pretty boys have usurped the system and forced pressure on men to live up to higher, and inevitably, fruitier standards.

So if you are a man. And you somehow happen to be reading this (which I believe is even more questionable because what real man would want to read whiny ramblings of two teenager girls?) Speaking of whining, this has gone on for too long so I shall leave off with this (HA)
I started this rant because I have been accosted by the fruity man gender recently and I would just like to tell this gender to please grow some.

Good luck and good night.