Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jacqueline lies

I was actually not doing my work in math class though I should not say it with such fervid conviction. and speaking of math powerpoints, I hate history. I really do. I wonder how I am related to my sister because she is majoring in that cursed subject. But alas, this is not the first time I have questioned the origin of my birth.

anyhow, I don't hate history, the subject. History can be fascinating at times. Like did you know that the average life span of allied soldiers on D-Day was 17 seconds? but that's frankly about as good as it gets.

what has recently caught my attention, however, is how there is a wikipedia page for senioritis but not for junioritis. where is the justice in that?
Q: What is Junioritis?
A: Sorry, but I'm too lazy to answer that question so fuck off and let me play neopets.

so anyways, that is my explanation for why I cannot tell you everything about my day like jacqueline so that my posts can actually be somewhat substantial. I really do jackshit all day so there really is nothing to write about except how much my life sucks, and I don't want to come off as a moaner groaner.

I resent that.
on a side note, today is the American Idol season finale. David Cook FTW! "What about David Archuleta, Rachel?!" Well, friend, I say there are too many undeserving, prepubescent children flocking the celebrity industry these days. Where is the real testosterone at?

peace. please.