Thursday, May 22, 2008

the truth about obscenity

recently, I have been told that this blog is blocked on my friend's computer because it is "tasteless or obscene."

I've been called tasteless before, especially in the winter time when I have no clothes to wear so I must resort to picking up bits and pieces of scraps from the depths of my closet. But obscene? Never.

Let me tell you what is really tasteless: ugg boots, crocs, and neon pants; what is really obscene: when your six foot tall, bald, middle aged music teacher puts on a wig and a dress and prances around the stage.

On a side note, David Cook won American Idol. And I knew it. It's my bloody sixth sense. I just have it.

I know why my junioritis is at an all time high. it is because I am surrounded by seniors who just don't give a care in the world anymore and by juniors who are done with AP tests and no longer have a direction in life. so damn you all.

Counting down until FTTS... and staring at my toenail... or lackthereof. -_-

peace